- Top page
Ishikari Development Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and regulations regarding personal information handled in the business. We ensure that our employees understand the importance of protecting personal information. To do this, employees are given rigorous training in handling of personal information in accordance with the following basic policy.
- Acquisition of personal information
- The Company will acquire personal information in a strict legal manner.
- Use of personal information
- We use personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes of use. In addition, if we use personal information for purposes not specified below, we will do so only after getting your consent.
- Response to inquiries
- Sales activities related to our business (visiting, sending mail, providing information by phone / email, etc.)
- Marketing activities related to our business (questionnaire surveys, creation of statistical information, etc.)
- Secure management of personal information
- We will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent breach, loss, or damage of personal information we handle, and other safety measures to manage personal information.
- Provision and disclosure of personal information to third parties
- The Company will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties without obtaining the prior consent from the customer, unless otherwise provided by laws such as the Personal Information Protection Act.
- Disclosure / Correction / Suspension of Personal Information
- We will promptly disclose your personal information when requested to do so.
In addition, if there is an error in the contents of personal information and there is a request for correction, addition, or deletion from the customer, we will respond to these requests promptly post verification. In the case where we cannot verify the identity, we will not respond to these disclosures and claims.
If you have any of the above requests or inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following inquiry desk.
- Improvement of basic policy
- The Company will review these policies and systems and improve them from time to time in order to maintain the protection system of personal information and to keep the internal rules and management methods related to personal information in a suitable and secure state.
- Inquiries about personal information
- Ishikari Development Co., Ltd.
11-1 721 Shinko Nishi, Ishikari, Hokkaido 061-3241
TEL 0133-72-2255 / FAX 0133-72-4055
Inquiry time 9: 00-17: 00 on weekdays (except Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)