- Top page
- On using the site
Please read the following carefully before using the website of Ishikari Development Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”). Please note that these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- About disclaimers
- Although we carefully create and manage all information posted on this site, we do not provide any guarantees regarding its accuracy and completeness.
- The Company may suspend or cancel the operation of this site without notice, and may change all or part of the information posted on this site.
- The Company is not liable for any damages arising from unauthorized access, remarks, email transmission, etc.
The Company is not liable for any damage caused by the use of this site by the customer or the inability to use it for some reason, unauthorized third-party access, data breach or fabrication by a third party.
- Intellectual property rights such as copyright
- Intellectual property rights such as the copyright of the content posted on this site belongs to either the Company or a third party.
- These rights are protected by laws such as the Copyright Act, and must be used (including reproduction, transmission, transfer, secondary use, etc.) without prior permission beyond the scope permitted by law such as private use is strictly prohibited.
- In addition, intellectual property, etc. (trademarks, logo marks, etc.) posted on this site may not be used without prior permission from the rights holders of the Company.
- Prohibited matters
- The following actions are prohibited when using this site.
- Actions that cause damage to the Company, or actions that may cause damage to a third party
- Acts that infringe on the property, honor, privacy, etc. of the Company or third parties
- Acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations including laws, regulations, and rules
- Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals
- Acts that interfere with or may interfere with the management and operation of this site
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
- Handling of personal information
- Personal information such as name, email address, address and telephone number obtained from customers when using this site will be handled in accordance with the “Personal Information Protection Policy”.
Please refer to our “Personal Information Protection Policy” here.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- Unless otherwise specified, the use of this site will comply with Japanese domestic laws.
For all disputes related to the use of this site, the Sapporo District Court shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction in the first instance.
- Recommended environment
- The display and operation of this site may vary depending on browser and terminal specifications. Please note. In order to use it optimally,We recommend using the latest version of the operating system and browser.
This site distributes some materials as PDF files. The following plug-ins are required to view PDF files. Customers who do not have them installed, please download them from below.